Hey guys! Before taking some well-deserved vacation we thought it would be nice to do one more update before the end of this very strange and particular year. So, here’s what’s new in Sketch2React 2020.1.5:
- Dark mode for all those late night Sketch2React sessions
- Simulators to quickly try out the different breakpoints in your design
How simulators work
Simulators is the new Mobile view function, we just made it lots better. To get simulators up and running you need to prepare your links the same way you do for when using Live Preview. We’ll make a simple tutorial in the coming weeks…
Here’s Juan showing you what’s important to think about when using our newest feature, simulators.
Lets sum up this year
2020 has been a very strange year for many, we all know why. For us it has been our best year since forming Team Sketch2React in the beginning of 2018.
In 2020 we have:
- Released our own marketplace
- Developed from side project to being a real company
- Released our best version of Sketch2React up to date
- Released Stratos Tokens, our simple design token solution
Whats up 2021?
We have lots of goodies in stored for the first months of 2021. Here’s a few:
- Code editor for Sketch2React released as a free Sketch plugin for our customers
- Gatbsy.js export for Sketch2React
- Stratos Tokens 2021 – finally coming out of pre-release
We had a nasty export bug in v2020.1.4, make sure to re-download the latest .zip from our marketplace, it now contains v2020.1.5.
Have a great one! Team Sketch2React